Functie bij internationale belegger / ontwikkelaar van logistiek vastgoed
On behalf of a internationally operating real estate investment and development company we are currently active with the recruitment of a Leasing Manager. In this role you are assisting the Commercial Director with all letting related matters. You will be working closely with 3rd party service providers and the in-house asset management expertise to consistently apply best practices across the portfolio with an emphasis on high occupancy at the best economic terms.
- Responsible for the overall operation and performance of multiple logistics assets within the Benelux portfolio (both day to day asset management and new lettings of both standing assets and development projects).
- Oversee leasing and marketing plan for assigned properties to include lease up projections, estimated tenant improvement costs, marketing methods and associated budget, and prospect plans.
- Proactively meet with top brokerage teams, develop relationships with new and existing tenants.
- Report to LPs, banks and other stakeholders as per guidance of Head of Asset Management.
- Support senior management in developing comprehensive asset strategies to include leasing, property improvements, capital structure and sell/hold analysis based upon financial analysis, market analysis and valuation reporting.
- Provide financial and operational oversight at both the property and portfolio level to ensure the economic viability of the properties.
- Understand competitive positioning relative to rents, lease terms and overall occupancy and the means to maintain a competitive edge.
- Analyse and compare current and historical operational NOI against key metrics and original underwriting.
- Proactive tenant communication; regular site visits.
- Strong market awareness; maintaining of database of all current lettings and competing schemes.
- Master/Bachelor degree, probably with focus on economics and/or real estate.
- Minimum 5+ years of industrial asset management or leasing experience obtained either at a large fund management house, a property development company or a real estate services firm.
- Experienced in managing a leasing program to include speculative development and a proven track record of tenant retention via successful renewals.
- Fluent English & Dutch (plus German is a plus).
- Demonstrable experience of reporting to institutional investors.
- Knowledge of Dutch lease law and ability to communicate with law firms and international clients.
- Highly developed interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
Solliciteer op deze functie