Asset Manager BOG bij Duits Vastgoedfonds Real I.S. AG (onderdeel BayernLB uit München)
The Real I.S. Group has a track record of more than 25 years as BayernLB’s fund provider specialised in real estate investment. As a member company of the Sparkassen-Finanzgruppe (group of German savings banks, Landesbanken and associated companies), the Group ranks among the leading asset managers in the German market. Along with Alternative Investment Funds (special AIFs and closedend mutual AIFs), the range of products and services comprises customised fund solutions, club deals and joint ventures. The company has assets of around EUR 7.5 billion under management. The Real I.S. Group has two licensed investment management companies (KVGs) established under the German Investment Code (KAGB) and operates subsidiaries in France, Luxembourg and Australia.
The company is currently invested in the Netherlands with funds in a volume of around one billion euros. Along with real estate in its most important core market of Amsterdam, Real I.S. also holds properties in Rotterdam and in The Hague. The opening of the branch marks the ongoing expansion of the company’s investment in the country.
- Management of Dutch commercial properties (office, retail, logistics and, where applicable, hotels)
- Development of property and rental strategies
- Optimisation of property performance
- Realisation of potential for appreciation
- Drawing up, coordinating and monitoring of property budgets and business plans
- Provision of support for key tenants
- Preparation of rental and investment decisions
- Conducting of negotiations on lease agreements
- Selection, monitoring and management of external service providers, especially property managers
- Active involvement in property acquisitions
- Project management and involvement in property sales
- Internal and external reporting
- Successfully completed degree in economics, law or architecture or similar qualification, ideally property-related
- Several years’ professional experience in property or asset management
- Extensive knowledge of the Dutch property market (different asset classes)
- Thorough knowledge of economic indicators and practices in the property sector, and of cash flow calculations and portfolio monitoring
- Very good knowledge of Dutch, English and German
- Experience of working abroad would be advantageous
- Comfortable using MS Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Independent, structured and thorough approach to work; willingness to take a high degree of responsibility
- Analytical and conceptual skills and ability to grasp new information quickly
- Very strong communication and negotiating skills, especially in negotiating lease agreements and contracts with estate agents and service providers
- Very high level of motivation, exceptional flexibility and ability to work under pressure
Intercultural skills and good manners
If you are interested in this position you can sent your application to Robbert Jan Meerman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact him on this number +31(0)6–43038330.
Solid Recruitment is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector. We are recruiting exclusively for this position at Real I.S. AG.
Solliciteer op deze functie