Financial Analyst bij Canadese belegger CAPREIT welke onlangs de stap naar Nederland heeft gemaakt.
As Canada’s largest residential landlord, CAPREIT prides itself on our customer service and the smooth operation of our properties. We look forward to expanding our industry-leading property management platform to the Netherlands, as we continue our international expansion that began in Ireland in 2013.
The Real Estate Analyst reports to the Senior Operations Manager and Director and coordinates with the accounting team back in Head Office in Canada. They will be required to have a high level of independence and a strong work ethic, along with having the ability of managing people and projects.
This is an opportunity to be one of the first hires for a rapidly expanding subsidiary of an internationally recognized investment company. The environment will be fast-paced and entrepreneurial, with roles that will evolve over time and provide excellent opportunities for advancement.
- In consultation with Operations; assist in creation of the Regional Financial Reporting and budgeting.
- Prepare property specific schedules and regional/portfolio level analysis.
- Work with the operations team in creating and managing budgets along with presenting status updates and results.
- Assist in preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Assist in preparation in any application/regulatory packages
- Liaise with external parties as required.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by reporting manager.
- Find gaps and areas where more help is needed and assist in the possible hiring of further team members.
- College diploma or University degree in Accounting or Business
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in the real estate industry preferred
- Working towards and accounting designation such as CMA, CGA or equivalent
- Five or more years of financial statement preparation experience
- Experience in managing and performing budget analysis
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written – English & Dutch
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Candidates for this position should have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the (residential) real estate industry in a role focused on administration and accounting service. They should be enthusiastic, pay attention to detail and possess the ability to handle multiple projects and tight deadlines. The ideal candidate has excellent computer, customer service, and communication skills in both English and Dutch.
If you are interested in this position you can sent your application to Robbert Jan Meerman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact him on this number +31(0)6–43038330.
Solid Recruitment is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector. We are recruiting exclusively for this position at Casa by CAPREIT Amsterdam.
Solliciteer op deze functie