PolarReal is a successful boutique Real Estate Debt & Capital Advisory firm based in The Netherlands. Due to strong growth in recent years, we are looking to hire an Analyst for our Amsterdam office.
We act for our clients looking to raise senior/ junior debt and JV equity, mostly for larger Dutch real estate assets or portfolios. We also provide strategic planning for growing real estate investors. On the funding side we work both with local banks and international funds, but the latter forms the bulk of our work in recent years.
Extensive and thorough due diligence, analysis and professional presentation of deals are essential parts of our work; as well as a very hands-on transaction management of the closing due diligence and legal process. We often handle loan reporting on behalf of clients after closing.
In the recent years we have gained a strong and growing client base as well as excellent contacts and a solid reputation with a wide range of local and international funders. To support this growth and enable future expansion, we are looking to expand our team with several colleagues in the coming period, this Analyst position is one of the first steps.
We are a slimline, entrepreneurial and no-nonsense team able to handle a significant flow of often complex deals. We understand real estate as well as funding. We are focused on effective and thorough execution of deals. We also want to keep it this way and limit our growth to a level where our team continues to form an informal and closely connected group. We want to create a well-aligned and inclusive environment and offer an employee profit sharing scheme that allows everyone within the firm to directly see and benefit from the success of PolarReal as a whole.
- Financial modelling, market and portfolio analysis
- Preparation of debt placement materials and client proposals/presentations
- Population and management of online data room for due diligence
- Assistance with transaction management and the legal closing process
- Client facing (meetings & presentations) and funder/investor interaction (analytical & due diligence)
- Loan administration and reporting work to investors post-closing
- 1-3 years Analyst level experience in an international environment (debt funds, private equity, banking etc)
- Some experience and understanding of real estate investments and operations. Specific knowledge of the Dutch real estate market is a plus but not essential
- Solid MS Office skills, especially Excel (able to set up and manage complex financial models) and PowerPoint. Knowledge of the principles of databases is a plus
- Ideally some experience with the workings and analytical requirements of US/UK type institutional investment funds and lenders
- Familiarity with deal execution process, transaction management & due diligence is a plus
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Able to see the big picture but can focus on detail when necessary – knows what to ask and how to get to results
- Fluent in English and Dutch on a professional level, both written and spoken. Knowledge of German is a plus.
Please send your application and contacts details to: email@example.com
Solliciteer op deze functie