Vastgoedfunctie: Property Manager BOG voor de Nederlandse vastgoedportefeuille van een Internationaal Vastgoedfonds met een Europees kantoor in Düsseldorf.
On behalf of our client, an international real estate investment company, we are currently recruiting for a Property Manager. In this position you will be responsible for the operational management of the portfolio in The Netherlands and providing clients with an excellent property management service.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Working closely with customers ensuring effective and proactive management of the property.
• Regular inspections of properties.
• Arranging and coordinating building maintenance.
• Responsible for service charge accounts.
• Negotiating and managing third party contracts.
• Management of lease contracts to monitor, budgetting, invoicing and payments.
• Supporting Leasing and Asset Managers during lease (renewal) negotiations.
• Overall responsible for completing annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
• Bachelor degree (preferably Real Estate) or similar relevant working experience.
• Working experience: 5-15 years in the real estate industry as an all-round Property Manager/ Real Estate Manager.
• Willingness to travel within the Netherlands and to the European Headquarter in Germany.
• Comprehensive knowledge about real estate legislation.
• A high level of communications skills in English.
• Strong MS Office skills.
How to apply:
Solid Recruitment, the leading recruitment agency for real estate professionals in the Netherlands, is recruiting exclusively for our client regarding this position.
If you are interested in this position you can sent your application (in English) to Robbert Jan Meerman (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact him on this number +31(0)6–43038330.
Solliciteer op deze functie